Sponsored: Local Inn Drives Business with Booking.com
Richard, owner at the Victorian Tudor Inn in Bellevue, shares successes with the platform.
1. What was your worry when joining Booking.com and did that worry disappear or get relieved once the partnership started?
I worried most about rigid procedures that would circumvent my independent decision making. After having several phone conversations and an in-person meeting with a Booking.com rep, that concern was no longer an issue. Booking.com's procedures allow me to determine the extent of my relationship with them.
2. If you would mention a couple of things you really like about the partnership with Booking.com, what would that be?
Clearly the first is the personal contact I have with a Booking.com rep and the availability of that person when I have needed them. Also, lodging facilities are very different in many ways. Booking.com spent a lot of time and recognized my Inn's uniqueness. They helped create my internet information based on our collaboration.
3. Would you recommend Booking.com to others and if so why?
Yes. I do not feel like my inn is just another property for them. I was very impressed with how hard they worked at a relationship first and spent a lot of time building my site within Booking.com. Nothing went live until I was 100% satisfied. This was contrary to my perception of other online reservation systems.
4. What is the greatest value Booking.com brings in for your business?
As a small inn I could not otherwise afford the exposure that I receive from their promotion of the inn. In a short period of time, I’ve received bookings on nights that I have not been sold out.
5. How has working with Booking.com helped your business?
The inn's income has increased.
Richard (Owner/Manager), The Victorian Tudor Inn
View the Inn on Booking.com
Do you have a B&B, Hotel, Motel, Campground, RV Park or Vacation Rental? Our guests want to stay with you!
- Increase your bookings during the slower times
- Full control of your rates and availability
- No contracts, subscription costs or hidden fees
*If you would like to list your vacation rental home; email Beronica.Moreno@Booking.com for more information.