A Place Full of Curiosity - The Top 10 Things to Discover in Middletown
Middletown is your Midpoint for new discoveries. From top thrills, nature, family fun and delicious foods, plan a trip full of unforgettable adventure and experiences.
A place full of curiosity where rich heritage provides for delightful discoveries. We are an evolving community, grounded by the past, where hard work makes for unencumbered play and surprising connections. We are spunky, gritty, and full of Midwestern heart. We are Middletown and we welcome you with open arms.
Come for adventure, or a place to kick back. For a bite, or a beer, or a bit of art and culture. From our main street charm and our riverway trails to our lively block parties, Middletown is bursting with hidden treasures, unforgettable surprises, and honest-to-goodness fun. We work hard, play even harder and are quick to raise our glass to friends, new and old.
If you are on the lookout for something new, Middletown is the place for you. Join us to discover the unexpected and make surprising connections! Whether you are interested in custom art, rare American history, the roaring Great Miami River, or unique drinks and meals with friends in our DORA, we have you covered with the hidden treasures of our Midwestern city. We promise your experience will leave you delighted and wanting more.
Middletown is your Midpoint for new discoveries — Join us sometime! We’ll be here — mid-step, mid-air, mid-way — living and laughing at all of our favorite places. Ohio, it’s unexpected. Oh, it’s Middletown! #itsmiddletown
1. Experience adrenaline adventures at Start Skydiving the #1 Drop Zone in the World!
2. Sample award-winning culinary delights at Comb’s BBQ and Gracie’s Big City Comfort Food.
3. Travel in time at the Canal Museum.
4. Stretch your legs along the Great Miami Riverway trail.
5. Find your creative side at Middletown Arts Center or Pendleton Arts Center.
6. Get Your Nature On at Bulls Run Nature Sanctuary & Arboretum.
7. Dance in the Streets at the annual Broad Street Bash & Takin’ It To the Streets Concerts.
8. Enjoy a sweet tooth fix at Grandpa Joe’s Candy Shop and two stops of the famous Butler County Donut Trail.
9. Visit the best viewing spot for sunsets in Ohio at the River Center.
10. Grab a cup in the DORA (designated outdoor refreshment area) and experience Downtown Middletown as you stroll around Main Street.
Feeling exceptionally competitive and adventuresome? Middletown is part of the Great Miami Riverway's passport program 2019-2020. The Tour de Way #RiverwayGiveway lets you explore our region all year long with 100 locations perfect for the adventurer, the art lover, the aviation enthusiast, the beer connoisseur, and everyone else in between. Middletown’s Top 10 Things To Do and other pop up locations will be happening throughout the year and help you win amazing prizes like a SmithFly Shoal Tent! Visit itsmiddletown.org for additional information!