The Inn at Versailles, Versailles
February 2010 Issue
Plan the perfect getaway with the help of these package deals.
Courtesy of the Ohio Tourism Division. For more information, visit discoverohio.com.
Fitzgerald’s Irish Bed and Breakfast, Painesville
- The Inn at Versailles features Old-World charm and upscale dining at Michael Anthony’s at the Inn where executive chef Michael Delligatta serves up primarily Italian-inspired menu selections.
- The Sweetheart’s Package includes one overnight stay and a $50 dining credit to Michael Anthony’s at the Inn restaurant for $200.
- In each room, guests find champagne on ice, a red rose and a box of delicious chocolates.
Hueston Woods State Park Lodge, College Corner
- Fitzgerald’s Irish Bed and Breakfast offers a romantic Relaxation Getaway Package for guests in the 16-room, French Tudor mansion built in 1937.
- Enjoy two overnights in the Galway or Bushmills rooms, a welcome basket filled with delicious Ohio cheeses, crackers and assorted snacks, and a complimentary bottle of champagne or non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice.
- Hand-dipped chocolates, a fresh floral bouquet, a one-hour ultra stress relieving couples massage and glass of wine are also included in the package.
- This package is available for $505 on Fri. and Sat. or $465 Sun.–Thurs.
Salt Fork State Park Lodge and Conference Center, Cambridge
- The Romance in the Woods Package includes one night of lodging, a movie rental, a bottle of champagne and a fruit and cheese plate.
- Available Sun.–Thurs. through Feb. 28., guests can reserve a standard room for $99 or a luxury suite for $199.
- In addition to its Romance in the Woods package, Hueston Woods also offers a number of free opportunities to reconnect, such as nature hiking trails and naturalist programs.
The Inn and Spa at Cedar Falls
- The Celebration Gift Package includes two nights of lodging in a two-bedroom chalet cabin with a hot tub. Each chalet cabin on the lake offers stunning panoramic views of Salt Fork Lake
- Guests also receive a $40 voucher for the restaurant and a bottle of champagne with two souvenir champagne flutes. This package is available through April 30 for $419 per couple.
- For more information, visit saltforkresort.com.
Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast
- Distinguished by its 1840s log houses, the Inn and Spa at Cedar Falls offers spectacular views of the Hocking Hills region. Renovated, fully equipped 19th-century log cabins feature privacy and cooking facilities.
- For $135 (added on to lodging fees), the inn offers guests the Sweetheart Package. Upon entering their room, visitors find a seasonal vase of flowers; champagne, wine or sparkling non-alcoholic wine; two engraved wine glasses; a homemade cheese and fruit plate; locally-made dark and milk chocolates; and silk flower petals on the bed.
- Choose between the following two packages: a relaxing massage for two for the price of one or a romantic CD featuring music for lovers, chocolate champagne truffles, a small plate of cheese and crackers, a bottle of non-alcoholic sparkling wine and two wine glasses.
- The packages are being offered in honor of Whispering Pines’ 20th anniversary, throughout February, visitors pay for their room of choice and Whispering Pines takes care of the rest.